Friday 11/17/17 time 3:26 PM
1. "We know too much about how photographs look. Or pictures look. It is the easiest thing in the world. It is natural to make those pictures we know. It's boring, you don't learn anything that way. You keep making what you know... So I try to deal with things - I've worked out my own way, I guess, to contend with that problem of being programmed about knowing too much about pictures."
2. "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." Henri Cartier-Bresson
3. Noise is a bourgeois concept. Simo Väisänen. Yes, dude, that's me
4. "Movies should be rough." Orson Welles.
Photographs should be rough. Simo Väisänen.
5. "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."
Lisää pääkuvan päälle tekstiä klikkaamalla salamaikonia, joka ilmestyy tuodessasi hiiren tämän tekstin päälle.