My Photography - My Rules
Friday 11/17/17 time 3:26 PM
1. "We know too much about how photographs look. Or pictures look. It is the easiest thing in the world. It is natural to make those pictures we know. It's boring, you don't learn anything that way. You keep making what you know... So I try to deal with things - I've worked out my own way, I guess, to contend with that problem of being programmed about knowing too much about pictures."
2. "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." Henri Cartier-Bresson
3. Noise is a bourgeois concept. Simo Väisänen. Yes, dude, that's me
4. "Movies should be rough." Orson Welles.
Photographs should be rough. Simo Väisänen.
5. "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."
2/13/15 8:47 PM Stiven
We know too much about how photographs look. Or pictures look. It is the best factor in the world. It's natural to make these pictures we know. It's boring, you do not be taught anything that approach. You keep making what you know.
2/14/15 10:33 PM Simo Väisänen
Thank's for your comment! Yes, keep doing what you know and like yourself. Never mind what the others say. What YOU see and what YOU FEEL - that's what really counts. Btw. had quick look at your site and liked it very much! You are good at what you do! I've done only one wedding and hated every second of it. Luckily the couple was happy with what they paid for.
Lisää pääkuvan päälle tekstiä klikkaamalla salamaikonia, joka ilmestyy tuodessasi hiiren tämän tekstin päälle.